MAONO AU-A03 Condenser Microphone In Bangladesh
AU-A03 is designed for a podcast to live shows on YouTube or recording your sound track for vocal work, as an entry-level podcast microphone, it's accompanied by a shock mount, pop filter, and a high-quality boom arm which can be used for other USB microphones as well. We redesign the internal chipset and PCBA for simple use, which requires no additional phantom power to power up. Just insert the 3.5mm pin of the microphone into the audio jack of your desktop, then there you go, start to be a YouTuber or enjoy the game chat with your friend.
- Cardioid Pick-up Pattern: A cardioid pattern for less background noise. Please face to the side with the Maono logo for a better use
- Compatible with Windows and Mac. For laptops and PC, you may need a Y adaptor(Included in the package) if the device is only with 1 audio jack. If there are 2 audio jacks, please use the jack for the mic
- Sturdy boom arm set: With a pop filter and a foam windscreen, the condenser mic records your voice and the sound crystal clear, the shock mount holds the microphone steady with a damping function
- Plug and recording: This is an updated version that improves the mic power supply, connect the 3.5mm jack of your computer to the microphone with the included cable, and you can start recording, but if you want a better recording effect, you might need an extra phantom power (not included) some pc models
- Packing list: Condenser mic, adjustable scissor arm mic arm, metal shock mount, pop filter, foam mic windscreen, table mounting clamp, XLR to 3.5mm cable, and Y adapter