Blue Yeti USB Microphone in Bangladesh
Blue Yeti Microphone is one of the best USB microphones in the world. This Blue Yeti microphone is well known for its unparalleled performance and versatility. Blue Yeti microphone is now available in Bangladesh at the best price in the present market. You will get a 100% authentic Blue Yeti microphone from us.
The Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone is packed with features to help you capture audio with studio-like quality. With four variable pattern modes, you can record sound in ways that would normally need multiple microphones all in one convenient device.
Key Features of Blue Yeti USB Microphone
- For clear and uncompromised sound quality when recording, the Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone uses the patented tri-capsule technology.
- This microphone features four pattern modes (stereo, cardioid, bidirectional, and omnidirectional), allowing you to capture sound with lossless quality even from different sources.
- Easy to use, the Yeti USB Microphone has comprehensive controls that let you adjust the headphone volume, change pattern mode, or activate mute and mic gain.
- Plug and Play, the Blue Microphones USB Microphone does not require any additional software or driver download before installing.
- The Yeti Microphone can be folded down for on-the-go use, or you can detach it from its base if you opt to mount it on a stand or on the Radius II shock mount (sold separately).
4 Pattern Modes on Blue Yeti:
Perfect for podcasts, game streaming, vocal performances, voice-overs, and instruments. Cardioid mode records sound sources that are directly in front of the microphone, delivering rich, full-bodied sound.
Uses both the left and right channels to capture a wide, realistic sound image - ideal for recording acoustic guitar or choir.
Picks up sound equally from all around the mic. It’s best used in situations when you want to capture the ambiance of "being there" - like recording a band's live performance, a multi-person podcast, or a conference call.
Records from both the front and rear of the microphone - good for recording a duet or a two-person interview.
- Recording Resolution: 48kHz/16-bit
Capsules: 3 x Blue 14mm condenser capsule
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Figure-8, Omnidirectional, Stereo Mode
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 120 dB SPL 0.5%
- THX Certified: Yes
- Output Connectors: USB
- Headphone Connector: 1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm)
- Dimensions (with stand) mm: 120 x 125 x 295
- Weight (microphone): 0.55kg
- Weight (with stand): 1kg
- Cable length: about 6 feet long
- Windows OS: XP, Vista 32-bit, Vista 64-bit, 7 32-bit, 7 64-bit, 8, 8.1
- Windows RAM: 64 MB Minimum
- Available Port: USB
- Mac OS X: 10.4 and Above
- Mac RAM: 64 MB Minimum
- Available Port: USB
What's In The Box?
- 1x Microphone
- 1x Adjustable Stand
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Instructions
PROFESSIONAL MULTI-PATTERN USB MIC FOR RECORDING AND STREAMING
Makes the professional difference for recording, streaming, and building your audience.
Produces a clear, powerful, broadcast-quality sound for YouTube, game streaming, podcasting, conference calls, and music.
Studio controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and microphone gain put you in charge of every level of the recording and streaming process.
Adjust and pivot the microphone in relation to the sound source to optimize your sound quality.
Monitor your voice in real time mixed with the sound from your computer to make sure your streams sound great.
Control the sensitivity of the mic capsules to achieve broadcast quality sound.
Instantly start recording and streaming on Mac or PC. Compatible with your favorite recording and streaming apps.
Four distinct pickup patterns allow you to record and stream in ways that would normally require multiple microphones.
Perfect for podcasting, game streaming, YouTube productions, skype calls, vocals and instruments, cardioid mode captures sound sources that are directly in front of the microphone delivering a rich, full-bodied sound.
Omnidirectional mode picks up sound all around the microphone. Great for conference calls and captures the feeling of "being there."
Bidirectional mode picks up sound from both the front and rear of the microphone, but not the sides. Ideal for two-person podcasts.
Stereo mode picks up sound from left to right in front of the microphone. Great for recording music or a 3-person podcast.